Mobile Arduino Robotics Car with 4WD Mecanum Wheels by Nexus Robot 10011
This Arduino robot car with 4WD drive and Mecanum wheels can be moved and turned in any direction by varying the direction and speed of each wheel. Also includes 100mm aluminium Mecanum wheels, 12V motors from Faulhaber with optical encoders, Arduino 328 controller, Arduino IO expansion, ultrasonic and IR sensors.
When all four wheels are moved in the same direction, there is a forward/reverse movement. When the wheels move in opposite directions, rotation occurs, and when they move in opposite directions at the front and back, sideways movement occurs. The rear wheels of the platform are mounted in a special way so that the suspension structure ensures that all four wheels can stick to the ground, even if the ground is uneven.
- Drive via 4 wheels (Mecanum wheels).
- Aluminium alloy Body
- Suspension ensures that 4 wheels stick to the Ground
- mounts for ultrasonic sensors
- DC motors with encoders
- Includes microcontroller and IO expansion Card
- Can move forward, backward, sideways and rotate.
Dimensions: 40 cm X 36 cm X 10 cm.
Material of the housing: aluminium alloy
Diameter of Mecanum wheels: 10 cm
Motor type: 12V DC coreless motor
Encoder resolution: 12CPR
Net weight: 4.2kg
Scope of delivery:
- 100mm aluminium Mecanum wheel X 4
- Ultrasonic sensor X 4
- Arduino 328 controller X 1
- Arduino IO extension X1
- 12V DC coreless motor with encoder X 4
- 12V Ni-Mh battery X 1
- 12V charger X 1
Download PDF files:
4WD 100mm Mecanum Wheel Robot kit 10011