Phidgets 3000_1 Hitec HS-422 Deluxe Servo
The HS-422 is one of the most durable and reliable servos Hitec has ever offered. With its dual iron-oilite bushings, high impact resin gear train and high performance circuitry, the HS-422 features excellent centering and resolution.
RC servos are hobbyist remote control servos typically used mostly in radio-controlled models, where they provide actuation for various mechanical systems such as the steering of a car, the flaps on a plane, or the rudder of a boat. These servos are not industrial grade and are not recommended for continuous heavy use.
Connection: This servo can be controlled by an RC servo Controller.
- Motor Type: Limited Rotation Servo
- Range of Rotation: 180°
- Rated Speed: 286°/s
- Rated Torque: 3 kg·cm
- Gear Train Material: Plastic
- Bearing Type: Dual Iron-Oilite Bushing
- Motor Length: 36.6 mm
- Wire Length: 300 mm
- Motor Width: 40.4 mm
- Motor Depth: 19.6 mm
- Weight: 45 g
- Rated Voltage: 5 V DC
- Rated Current (on 1061 controller): 130 mA
- Rated Current (on 1066 controller): 130 mA
- Stall Current (on 1061 controller): 520 mA
- Stall Current (on 1066 controller): 430 mA
Hitec Data Sheet 3000_1
Service Manual 3000_1
3D Step File 3000_1