Phidgets 3105_0 Interlink Electronics 1.5″ Square 20N FSR
The Interlink Force Sensing Resistor has an active sensing area of 1.5” (12.7mm) to sense applied force.
Force Sensing Resistors (FSRs) are very thin, robust, polymer thick film (PTF) devices that decrease in resistance when increased pressure is applied to the surface of the sensor. FSRs are not a load cell or strain gauge devices though they have many similar properties.
They are more appropriate for qualitative rather than precision measurements.
You can use a voltage divider to connect this sensor to your InterfaceKit or Hub.
- Sensor Type: Force Sensitive Resistor
- Controlled By: Voltage Divider
- Force Min: 1 N
- Force Max: 20 N
- Pressure Min: 10.3 kPa
- Pressure Max: 1 MPa
- Repeatability Error Max: ± 2 %
- Hysteresis Max: 10 %
- Long-Term Drift Max: 5 %
- Response Time Max: 3 μs
- Temperature Sensitivity Max: 0.15 % per °C
- Sensing Area: 14.5 cm²
- Lifespan: 10 million actuations
- Operating Temperature Min: -30 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 70 °C
User Guide 3105_0
Mechanical Drawing 3105_0
3D Step File 3105_0