Phidgets 3200_0 Hitec HS-815BB Mega Sail Servo
The HS-815BB Mega sail arm servo has up to 180 degrees of travel and comes with a Heavy Duty 4.5 inch arm, with a dual ball bearing supported output shaft.
RC servos are hobbyist remote control servos typically used mostly in radio-controlled models, where they provide actuation for various mechanical systems such as the steering of a car, the flaps on a plane, or the rudder of a boat. These servos are not industrial grade and are not recommended for continuous heavy use.
Connection: This servo can be controlled by an RC servo Controller.
- Motor Type: Limited Rotation Servo
- Range of Rotation: 180°
- Rated Speed: 125°/s
- Rated Torque: 19.8 kg·cm
- Gear Train Material: Plastic
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
- Motor Length: 57 mm
- Motor Width: 66 mm
- Motor Depth: 30 mm
- Wire Length: 300 mm
- Weight: 152 g
- Rated Voltage: 5 V DC
- Rated Current (on 1061 controller): 350 mA
- Rated Current (on 1066 controller): 350 mA
- Stall Current (on 1061 controller): 3.3 A
- Stall Current (on 1066 controller): 450 mA
Hitec Data Sheet 3200_0
Service Manual 3200_0
3D Step File 3200_0