Phidgets 3204_0 Hitec HS-645MG Super Torque Servo
The powerful HS-645MG is one of Hitec’s most popular servos. It’s the perfect choice for those projects requiring a durable high torque servo. Featuring Hitec's unique M/P and metal gear train technology, the HS-645MG offers one of the strongest gear trains available in any RC servo.
RC servos are hobbyist remote control servos typically used in radio-controlled models, where they provide actuation for various mechanical systems such as the steering of a car, the flaps on a plane, or the rudder of a boat. These servos are not industrial grade and are not recommended for continuous heavy use.
Connection: This servo can be controlled by an RC servo Controller.
- Motor Type: Limited Rotation Servo
- Range of Rotation: 180°
- Rated Speed: 300°/s
- Rated Torque: 7.7 kg·cm
- Gear Train Material: Metal
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
- Motor Length: 37.7 mm
- Motor Width: 40.6 mm
- Motor Depth: 19.8 mm
- Wire Length: 300 mm
- Weight: 55.2 g
- Rated Voltage: 5 V DC
- Rated Current (on 1061 controller): 230 mA
- Rated Current (on 1066 controller): 120 mA
- Stall Current (on 1061 controller): 1.8 A
- Stall Current (on 1066 controller): 480 mA
Mechanical Drawing 3204_0
Data Sheet 3204_0
Service Manual 3204_0
3D Step File 3204_0