Phidgets 3262E_1 12V/0.9Kg-cm/285RPM 14:1 DC Gear Motor w/Encoder
The 3262E is a 12 volt gear motor, generating 0.9 Kg-cm of torque at 285 RPM. This motor is quite compact considering the amout of power it can output.
This motor comes equipped with an E4P US Digital Encoder, which keeps track of the motor's rotation, allowing you to control your motor precisely.
The planetary gearbox on this motor is more sophisticated than a typical spur gearbox and will provide greater efficiency, higher torque, and quieter motor Operation.
Connection: This motor can be controlled by a DC motor Controller.
Comes packaged with:
- Motor Type: DC Motor with Encoder
- Output Power (Mechanical): 2.9 W
- Rated Speed: 285 RPM
- Rated Torque: 900 g·cm
- Stall Torque: 5 kg·cm
- Rated Voltage: 12 V DC
- Rated Current: 410 mA
- Stall Current: 1.5 A
- Shaft Diameter: 6 mm
- Weight: 174 g
- Recommended Wire Size (Motor): 20 - 25 AWG
- Gearbox Type: Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 13 212⁄289 : 1
- Number of Gear Trains: 2
- Maximum Strength of Gears: 12 kg·cm
- Shaft Maximum Axial Load: 35 N
- Shaft Maximum Radial Load: 25 N
- Backlash Error: 3°
- Encoder Resolution: 360 CPR
- Connector Type: E4P
- Current Consumption Min: 27 mA
- Supply Voltage Min: 4.5 V DC
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.5 V DC
Mechanical Drawing 3262E_1