Phidgets 3333_0 2.8A Stepper 1,8 Degree - 15:1 Gearbox 57STH56-2804B
This NEMA-23 motor has an integrated Planetary gearbox with a 15 3/10 :1 ratio. It comes with the rear shaft exposed, so you can mount an encoder or shaft coupler.
At the output of the gearbox, the step angle is approximately 0.12°. When using the step angle in calculations, you should derive the exact step angle by dividing 1.8° by the gearbox reduction ratio.
At 2.8 Amps, this stepper motor can produce a maximum torque of 192 kg-cm. However, the gearbox is only rated for 150 kg-cm of continuous torque. Loading this gearbox stepper beyond the torque rating of the gearbox will shorten its useful life.
Connection: This motor must be controlled by a constant current or chopper drive Controller.
Warning: Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor and void the warranty.
- Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
- Manufacturer Part Number: 57STH56-2804B / 56JXS300K15
- Step Angle: 0.12°
- Step Accuracy: ± 5 %
- Holding Torque: 150 kg·cm
- Rated Torque: 150 kg·cm
- Maximum Motor Speed: 50 RPM
- Recommended Voltage: 24 V DC
- Rated Current: 2.8 A
- Coil Resistance: 900 mΩ
- Phase Inductance: 2.5 mH
- Shaft Diameter: 12 mm
- Rear Shaft Diameter: 3.9 mm
- Mounting Plate Size: NEMA - 23
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Number of Leads: 4
- Wire Length: 300 mm
- Gearbox Type: Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 15 3⁄10 : 1
- Backlash Error: 1 1⁄2°
- Maximum Strength of Gears: 150 kg·cm
- Shaft Maximum Axial Load: 100 N
- Shaft Maximum Radial Load: 250 N
Mechanical Drawing 3333_0