Phidgets 3523_0 Lanbao CR18SCN08DNO Capacitive Proximity Sensor - 8mm
This capacitive proximity sensor is used for non-contact detection of metallic and non-metallic objects such as liquid, powder and granular materials; it can also detect materials through glass or plastic walls.
Note that the standard detecting distance is based on a standard shape approaching the sensor in a standard way. The real detecting distance will vary depending on the shape, thickness and type of material being detected.
You can adjust the operating distance by turning a screw placed on the side of the sensor.
Comes packaged with:
- 2 plastic rings
- a screwdriver
You can use a 12V sensor adapter to connect this sensor to your InterfaceKit or Hub.
- Controlled By: Digital Input (5V)
- Detecting Distance Max: 8 mm
- Setting Distance Max: 6.4 mm
- Sensor Type: Proximity (Capacitive)
- Sensor Output Switch Type: Normally Open
- Detection Hysteresis Min: 3 %
- Detection Hysteresis Max: 20 %
- Sensor Response Time Max: 20 ms
- Supply Voltage Min: 10 V DC
- Supply Voltage Max: 30 V DC
- Current Consumption Max: 15 mA
- Protection Circuitry: Reverse Polarity, Surge, Overload and Short-Circuit
- Cable Length: 2 m
- Material: PBT
- Operating Indicator: Yellow LED
- IP Rating: IP67
- Length: 78 mm
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Operating Temperature Min: -25 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 70 °C
- Operating Humidity Min: 35 %RH
- Operating Humidity Max: 95 %RH
Lanbao Datasheet 3523_0
3D Step File 3523_0