Phidgets 3541_0 RC Linear Actuator L12-50-100-06-R
The L12 Linear Actuator is an axial design with a powerful drivetrain and a rectangular cross section for increased rigidity.
The L12 actuator is designed to move push or pull loads along its full stroke length. The speed of travel is determined by the gearing of the actuator and the load or force the actuator is working against at a given point in time. When power is removed, the actuator stops moving and holds its position, unless the applied load exceeds the backdrive force, in which case the actuator will backdrive. Stalling the actuator under power for short periods of time (several seconds) will not damage the actuator.
The linear actuator is an alternative to designing with gears, motors, servos and linkages. The controller sees the actuator as a standard RC servo.
Connection: This actuator can be controlled by an RC servo Controller.
Comes packaged with:
- Two mounting clamps
- Two mounting brackets
- Two rod end options: a clevis end and a threaded end with nut
- Motor Type: RC Linear Actuator (Servo)
- Stroke Length: 50 mm
- Maximum Speed: 12 mm/s
- Peak Power Point: (@ 6 mm/s) 23 N
- Peak Efficiency Point: (@ 6 mm/s) 12 N
- Gear Ratio: 100:1
- Positional Error Max: 200 μm
- Rated Voltage: 6 V DC
- Rated Current (on 1061 controller): 50 mA
- Rated Current (on 1066 controller): 83 mA
- Stall Current (on 1061 controller): 450 mA
- Stall Current (on 1066 controller): 450 mA
- Gear Train Material: Metal
- Backdrive Force: 80 N
- Side Force Max: 30 N
- Weight: 40 g
- Wire Length: 330 mm
- Operating Temperature Min: -10 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 50 °C
Actuonix Data Sheet 3541_0
3D Step File 3541_0