Phidgets 3560_0 Magnetic Contact Switch BR-1014
The 3560 magnetic contact switch is nice and small and is designed for flush or countersink installations.
The switch handles gaps of up to 3/4 inch between the magnet and the switch. The switch will turn the digital input "on" when the magnet is within 3/4" (19 mm) of the switch, and will turn it "off" when the contact is broken by moving the magnet more than 1" away.
This sensor can be used with any device that has a digital Input.
Comes packaged with:
- Controlled By: Digital Input (5V)
- Sensor Type: Proximity (Magnetic)
- Switch Type: SPST
- Detecting Distance Max: 19 mm
- Detection Hysteresis Max: 21 %
- Sensor Output Switch Type: Normally Open
- Cable Length: 450 mm
- Cable Gauge: 22 AWG
- Switching Current Max: 500 mA
- Switching Voltage Max (AC): 100 V AC
- Switching Voltage Max (DC): 100 V DC
Product Datasheet 3560_0
3D Step File 3560_0