Phidgets 3577_0 DC Linear Actuator L16-100-150-12-P
The Actuonix L16 series of linear actuators are compact DC motors geared to push or pull loads along the stroke of the actuator. This actuator comes with a built-in potentiometer, allowing your application to monitor the actuator's position.
The 3577 linear actuator has a stroke length of 100mm and a 150:1 gearbox. It is able to move at a rate of 8 mm/s and can exert up to 175N of force at lower Speeds.
Comes packaged with:
- Two mounting clamps
- Two mounting brackets
- Two rod end options: a clevis end and a threaded end with nut
Connection: This actuator is compatible with Phidget motor controllers and analog inputs.
Warning: This actuator does not have built-in limit switches, so you may damage the motor or gears if you run the actuator beyond its minimum or maximum stroke. We recommend using the actuator's built-in potentiometer in your program to ensure that the motor is shut off whenever the potentiometer voltage gets close to 0V or 5V.
- Motor Type: DC Linear Actuator
- Stroke Length: 100 mm
- Maximum Speed: 8 mm/s
- Peak Power Point: (@ 4 mm/s) 175 N
- Peak Efficiency Point: (@ 7 mm/s) 75 N
- Gear Ratio: 150:1
- Positional Error Max: 400 μm
- Rated Voltage: 12 V DC
- Potentiometer Impedance: 18 kΩ
- Gear Train Material: Metal
- Backdrive Force: 102 N
- Side Force Max: 30 N
- Wire Length: 350 mm
- Weight: 74 g
- Operating Temperature Min: -10 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 50 °C
- IP Rating: IP54
Actuonix L16 Data Sheet and mechanical Drawing 3577_0
3D Step File 3577_0