Phidgets 4x Isolated Digital Input Phidget DAQ1300_0
The DAQ1300 has four active-high digital inputs ideal for reading switches, buttons, digital sensors, and other devices with a logic-level output. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- Each input can withstand up to 30V DC.
- Short trigger time - Will trigger with very brief changes (~0.2ms), a better response than the VINT Hub digital Input.
Isolation - Input and Vint ports are all isolated, improving stability and reducing the amount of cross-channel interference. Since each input is isolated from the others, you can switch multiple circuits with different grounds.
- Current Consumption Min: 28 μA
- Current Consumption Max: 2.8 mA
- Number of Digital Inputs: 4
- Low Voltage Max (False): 1.3 V DC
- High Voltage Min (True): 2.5 V DC
- Low Voltage Trigger Length Min: 0.2 ms
- High Voltage Trigger Length Min: 0.05 ms
- Digital Input Current Max: * 4.5 mA
- Digital Input Voltage Max: 30 V DC
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
*Note: This value varies with input voltage.
Maximum Phidget Cable Length
The maximum recommended length of the Phidget cable between this device and a VINT Hub depends on a few different factors. If the device has a Shield icon printed on the enclosure, it means it's equipped with an improved filter which will increase the maximum cable length.
- Cable Gauge 26 AWG or thicker 5 - Cable Length 5m
- Cable Gauge 26 AWG or thicker (with Shield) - Cable Length 50m
Mechanical Drawing DAQ1300_0
3D Step File DAQ1300_0