Phidgets 4x Isolated Solid State Relay Phidget REL1100_0
The REL1100 is a PWM-enabled solid state relay. The relay is great for controlling LED strips, DC motors, power relays, fans, and other small circuits. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- Four Relays
- Control power for a circuit or device up to a maximum of 30V and 8A
- Pulse Width Modulation - rather than simply switching on or off, you can select a percentage duty cycle to limit the circuit power to a specific level.
- Low-Side Switching - Each solid state relay switches an external circuit to ground when enabled
- Quiet, quick and Long-lasting - Solid-state relays switch silently and quickly, and last much longer than mechanical relays.
- Isolation - A Power surge on the load side of the relay will not damage the VINT Hub or computer
- Failsafe Protection - Set the device to turn off automatically if your program becomes unresponsive
- Current Consumption Min: 3.5 mA
- Current Consumption Max: 4 mA
- Load Voltage Max (DC): 30 V DC
- Load Current Max (DC): 8 A
- Switching Power Max (Real): * 240 W
- Number of Relays: 4
- Contact Resistance Max: 35 mΩ
- Turn-off Time Max: 100 ns
- Switch Type: SPST Normally Open MOSFET
- Turn-on Time Max: 100 ns
- PWM Resolution: 0.1 %
- PWM Frequency Max: ** 20 kHz
- PWM Frequency Min: ** 100 Hz
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
* Note: At switching powers powers higher than 50W, external cooling may be required. For high power applications, a hockey-puck style SSR may be more appropriate.
** - PWM frequency can only be adjusted on firmware version 120 or newer. You can upgrade firmware by double-clicking on a device in the Phidget Control panel after updating to the latest version of our drivers.
Mechanical Drawing REL1100_0
3D Step File REL1100_0