Phidgets 8x Voltage Input Phidget DAQ1000_0
The DAQ1000 allows you to connect up to eight analog sensors or devices. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- Measure 0-5V - Interface with 5V sensors and monitor small voltages using the Voltage Input mode.
- Read ratiometric sensors like potentiometers and voltage dividers using the Voltage Ratio mode
- Adjust sample rate - You can change the sample rate of each input separately, to speeds of up to 50 samples per second
- Automatic conversion from voltage to measurement units - select sensor type and the Phidgets library handles the rest
- Current Consumption Min: 1 mA
- Current Consumption Max: * 500 mA
- Measurement Error Max: 0.2 %
- Voltage Input Resolution: 12 bit
- Input Voltage Max (DC): 5 V DC
- Input Voltage Min (DC): 0 V DC
- Sensor Input Impedance: 324 kΩ
- Number of Voltage Inputs: 8
- Sampling Interval Max: 60 s/sample
- Sampling Interval Min: 20 ms/sample
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
* Varies depending on number of attached sensors.
Mechanical Drawing DAQ1000_0
3D Step File DAQ1000_0