PhidgetAnalog 4-Output 1002_0B
Note: The 1002_0B is identical to the 1002_0, except that you have the option of whether you want to include the USB cable.
The PhidgetAnalog 4-Output Produces a voltage over -10V to +10V at a maximum of ±20mA. If this current is exceeded an error will be thrown to notify that the voltage may have dropped below the setpoint. The voltage is produced with 12 bit resolution (4.8mV).
The board is not isolated and all 4 channels share a common ground.
All the power is supplied by via USB.
* The maximum output frequency is dependent on the speed of your System.
Connection and Compatibility:
You can protect your board from dust and debris by purchasing an enclosure. An enclosure will also prevent unintentional shorts caused by objects touching the pins on the bottom of the board or any terminal screws.
- 3800_2 - Material Clear Acrylic
Use a USB cable to connect this Phidget to your computer. We have a number of different lengths available, although the maximum length of a USB cable is 5 meters due to limitations in the timing protocol. For longer distances, we recommend that you use a Single Board Computer to control the Phidget remotely.
- 3017_1 - Connector A: USB Type A; Connector B: USB Mini-B; Cable length 280 mm
- 3036_0 - Connector A: USB Type A; Connector B: USB Mini-B; cable length 600 mm
- 3037_0 - Connector A: USB Type A; Connector B: USB Mini-B; cable length 1.2 m
- 3018_0 - Connector A: USB Type A; Connector B: USB Mini-B; Cable length 1.8 m
- 3020_0 - Connector A: USB Type A; Connector B: USB Mini-B; cable length 4.5 m
- Controlled By: USB (Mini-USB)
- API Object Name: VoltageOutput
- USB Voltage Min: 4.6 V DC
- USB Voltage Max: 5.5 V DC
- Current Consumption Min: 55 mA
- Current Consumption Max: 300 mA
- Available External Current: (per channel) 20 mA
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- USB Speed: Full Speed
- Operating Temperature Min: 0 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 70 °C
- Number of Voltage Outputs: 4
- Output Impedance (Channel Enabled): 500 mΩ
- Output Impedance (Channel Disabled): 4 kΩ
- Voltage Output Max: ± 10 V DC
- Output Voltage Resolution: (12 bit) 4.8 mV DC
- Capacitive Load Stability: 4 nF
- Frequency Max: Variable*
* The maximum output frequency is dependent on the speed of your system.
Mechanical Drawings 1002_0B
3D Step File 1002_0B
Comes Packaged with
Hardware mounting kit:
- 4x M3 Bolts (2cm Length)
- 4x Plastic spacers (5mm Length)
- 4x M3 Nuts