Phidgets DST1000_0 Distance Phidget
The DST1000 accurately measures distances between 0mm and ~170 mm. Use this Phidget to measure short distances or detecting objects passing by. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- Distance is measured using reflected infrared light and a time-of-flight calculation.
- Retrieve data as often as every 30 milliseconds
- Sensor Type: Infrared (Time-of-Flight)
- Controlled By: VINT
- Measurement Distance Min: 4 mm
- Measurement Distance Max: * 170 mm
- Measurement Distance Resolution: 1 mm
- Measurement Distance Noise: 3 mm
- Sampling Interval Max: 60 s/sample
- Sampling Interval Min: 100 ms/sample
- Current Consumption Max: 4 mA
- Current Consumption Min: 20 μA
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
* - Maximum distance depends on the reflectivity of the surface of the object. Typical results are around 170mm, but could be as low as 100mm for some surfaces. The "200mm" listed on the enclosure is incorrect.
Mechanical Drawing DST1000_0
3D Step File DST1000_0