Phidgets DST1001_0 Distance Phidget
The DST1001 accurately measures distances between 20mm and ~650 mm. Use this Phidget to measure short distances or detecting objects passing by. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- Distance is measured using reflected infrared light and a time-of-flight calculation.
- Retrieve data as often as every 30 milliseconds.
- Sensor Type: Infrared (Time-of-Flight)
- Controlled By: VINT
- Measurement Distance Min: 20 mm
- Measurement Distance Max: * 650 mm
- Measurement Distance Resolution: 1 mm
- Measurement Distance Noise: 10 mm
- Sampling Interval Max: 60 s/sample
- Sampling Interval Min: 30 ms/sample
- Current Consumption Max: 22 mA
- Current Consumption Min: 20 μA
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
* - Minimum and maximum distance depends on the reflectivity of the surface of the object and ambient light level.
Mechanical Drawing DST1001_0
3D Step File DST1001_0