Phidgets MOT1100_0 Accelerometer Phidget
The MOT1100 measures acceleration in three axes. The most common use for an accelerometer is to measure the movement of an object, such as a person or robotic vehicle. It can also be used to determine direction and strength of acceleration, detect vibration, or as a tilt sensor. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- Measure up to ±8g (or 78.5 m/s²) in the x, y, and z-axis.
- Accurate timestamp for plotting or advanced calculations
- Acceleration Measurement Max: ± 8 g
- Acceleration Measurement Resolution: 1 mg
- Accelerometer Noise: ± 5 mg
- Sampling Interval Min: 20 ms/sample
- Sampling Interval Max: 60 s/sample
- Current Consumption Max: * 2.3 mA
- Current Consumption Min: 319 μA
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
* - Current consumption varies depending on selected data interval.
Mechanical Drawing MOT1100_0
3D Step File MOT1100_0