Phidgets MOT2002_0 Motion Sensor Phidget
The Motion Sensor Phidget allows you to detect motion up to ten meters away. This sensor will output a steady voltage when no objects are detected. The voltage output will increase or decrease when motion is detected. Movement that fills more of the sensor’s field of view will result in a larger change in voltage. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- Detects motion through infrared radiation. Excellent for detecting the movement of people or animals.
- Passive recalibration - Objects that stop moving inside the sensor’s view won’t trigger the sensor until they start moving again.
- Controlled By: Voltage Input
- Sensor Output Type: Non-Ratiometric
- Sensor Type: Motion (PIR)
- Horizontal Detection Range: 70°
- Vertical Detection Range: * 70°
- Motion Detection Distance: ** 10 m
- Current Consumption: 140 μA
- Operating Temperature Min: -30 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
* - Detection angle is reduced on the side of the lens where the connector blocks its view
** - Detection distance varies with the size and speed of the object. Our testing was conducted with people moving at walking Speed.
Mechanical Drawing MOT2002_0
3D Step File MOT2002_0