Phidgets PRX2300_0 Beam Break Phidget
For applications that involve detecting or counting small objects passing through a narrow space, this Phidget is the perfect fit. When there is no object blocking the beam, the signal will drop low. When an object breaks the beam, the signal will jump up. You can adjust the sensitivity using the trim potentiometer depending on the type of object you're trying to sense or count.
The PRX2300 connects directly to a VINT port using the VoltageInput or DigitalInput channel class.
- Controlled By: VoltageInput or Digital Input
- Sensor Type: Proximity (Infrared)
- Detecting Distance Max: 15 mm
- Current Consumption Min: 17 mA
- Current Consumption Max: 21 mA
Mechanical Drawing PRX2300_0
3D Step File PRX2300_0