Phidgets PSU4019_0 Power Supply 24VDC 25A Current Limiting
The PSU4019 provides efficient power at 24VDC, 25.0 Amp, 600 Watts. It is protected against over-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature. It also has current limiting which means that if the load tries to draw more current than the supply can deliver, it will attempt to compensate by dropping the voltage rather than simply browning out. This is the supply you want if you have a particularly demanding application, such as a DC motor. The output voltage can be adjusted between 22 and 26.4V using the adjustment screw.
This power supply requires you to supply your own power cable to provide power from the mains. You will need to cut and strip the end of the cable to connect it to the power supply. We recommend crimping the connectors included with this power supply to the end of the power cable for a better electrical connection to the terminals.
Mains Voltage Setting
Caution: Before using this power supply, ensure that you flip the red switch on the side of the supply so it displays the voltage that matches your country's mains voltage.
Comes packaged with:
- 6 large stud crimp connectors
- 4 small spade crimp connectors
- Output Voltage: 24 V
- Power Supply Current: 25 A
- Output Power: 600 W
- AC Input Voltage Min: * 90 V AC
- AC Input Voltage Max: * 132 V AC
- AC Input Frequency Min: 50 Hz
- AC Input Frequency Max: 60 Hz
- Protection Circuitry: Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Over-Temperature
- Operating Temperature Min: -25 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 60 °C
*This is in low range. There is a switch on board that will set the supply into high range which changes the input range to 180-264VAC.
Manufacturer's Datasheet PSU4019_0