Phidgets TMP1200_0 RTD Phidget
The TMP1200 allows you to precisely measure temperature using RTDs, thermistors, and other resistance-based sensors. A resistance temperature detector measures subtle temperature changes using a resistance of the element made of a pure metal (usually platinum). The resistance value will change in a precise and repeatable way. The RTD Phidget measures these subtle resistance changes, so you can get the most accurate temperature measurements. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- Connect one resistance temperature detector (RTD)
- Select the number of wires (2, 3, or 4) and the RTD type via software
- The adapter does all the math - sampled temperature in degrees Celsius.
- Read thermistors and other resistive sensors - receive the data in ohms
- Maximum Measurable Resistance: 50 kΩ
- Temperature Error Max: 0.2 °C
- RTD Current Max: 62 μA
- Sampling Interval Min: 250 ms/sample
- Sampling Interval Max: 60 s/sample
- Current Consumption Min: * 17 μA
- Current Consumption Max: * 4 mA
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
* - Current consumption varies depending on selected data interval.
Mechanical Drawing TMP1200_0
3D Step File TMP1200_0