Phidgets TMP4106_0 K-Type Probe Thermocouple 11cm
Measure -40 to 400°C with this stainless steel K-type thermocouple probe. Since the end of the thermocouple is enclosed, it is ideal for measuring liquids. The thermocouple junction is ungrounded, meaning it is isolated from the outer sheath and more resistant to environmental noise.
If you need to fix it to a panel or mount it inside an enclosure, have a look at the HDW4100 - 1/8" Mounting Nut or the HDW4101 - M12 Mounting Nut.
Note: Beyond the 11cm tip, this thermocouple is not waterproof.
This thermocouple connects to a thermocouple interface.
- Sensor Type: Thermocouple
- Thermocouple Type: K
- Probe Type: Immersion (Ungrounded)
- Ambient Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Ambient Temperature Max: 400 °C
- Ambient Temperature Min (Momentary): -40 °C
- Ambient Temperature Max (Momentary): 1000 °C
- Ambient Temperature Error Max: 3.3 °C
- Cable Length: 1 m
- Probe Diameter: 3.2 mm
- Cable Diameter: 3 mm
- Probe Material: Stainless Steel