Phidgets TRM4332_0 Spiral Beam Coupling 4mm - 4mm
This beam type coupling can be used to connect two 4mm shafts together. Each shaft is held in place by two set screws, allowing for easy installation. The spiral cut design allows for up to 2° of bending from angular misalignment of the shafts as well as 0.12mm of eccentric misalignment.
If you're having trouble with slipping, you can file a groove into the shaft where the set screws hold it in place. You can also use Loctite on the set screws to ensure that they remain in place.
- Material: Aluminium
- Coupling Rated Torque: 10 kg·cm
- Coupling Rated Speed: 8000 RPM
- Torsional Stiffness: 110 N·m/rad
- Shaft Angularity Tolerance: 2°
- Shaft Eccentricity Tolerance: 150 μm
- Inner Diameter: 4 mm
- Weight: 14 g
- Hex Key Size Required: 1.5 mm
Mechanical Drawing TRM4332_0