Phidgets 3525_0 Lanbao PR18S-TM10DNO Photoelectric Tripwire Sensor - 10m
The 3525 uses the most reliable and accurate style of photoelectric sensing which is the through beam sensor. The sensor comes with an emitter and a receiver. The emitter provides a constant invisible IR (infrared) beam of light to the receiver and detection occurs when an object passing between the two breaks the beam. The photo detection range of the 3525 is up to 10 meters.
A very familiar application of a through beam photoelectric sensor can be found is right in your home. Quite often, a garage door opener has a through beam photoelectric sensor mounted near the floor, across the width of the door. This sensor is making sure nothing is in the path of the door when it is closing.
The Phidgets Digital Input is "off" when the receiver receives the transmitter signal (i.e. there are no objects between the transmitter and the receiver); the Digital Input is "on" when the beam is broken by the presence of an object.
You can use a 12V sensor adapter to connect this sensor to your InterfaceKit or Hub.
- Detecting Distance Max: 10 m
- Controlled By: Digital Input (5V)
- Sensor Type: Through-Beam (Photoelectric)
- Sensor Output Switch Type: NPN Normally Open
- Sensor Response Time Max: 3 ms
- Supply Voltage Min: 10 V DC
- Supply Voltage Max: 30 V DC
- Current Consumption Max: 15 mA
- Protection Circuitry: Surge Protection
- Cable Length: 2 m
- Material: PBT
- Operating Indicator: Green LED (Emitter), Yellow LED (Reciever)
- IP Rating: IP67
- Operating Temperature Min: -25 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 55 °C
- Operating Humidity Min: 35 %RH
- Operating Humidity Max: 85 %RH
Lanbao Datasheet 3525_0
3D Step File 3525_0