Phidgets FlexiForce 0-25lb. (111N) Resistive Force Sensor 3101_0
The FlexiForce sensor is an ultra-thin and flexible printed circuit, which can be easily integrated into most applications. With its paper-thin construction, flexibility and force measurement ability, the FlexiForce force sensor can measure force between almost any two surfaces and is durable enough to stand up to most environments.
FlexiForce has better force sensing properties, linearity, hysteresis, drift, and temperature sensitivity than any other thin-film force sensors.
The "active sensing area" is a 0.375” diameter circle at the end of the sensor.
Connection: This FSR connects to an InterfaceKit or Hub through a FlexiForce adapter
- Sensor Type: Force Sensitive Resistor
- Controlled By: Flexiforce Adapter
- Force Min: 0 N
- Force Max: 111.1 N
- Non-Linearity Max: ± 3 %
- Repeatability Error Max: ± 2.5 %
- Hysteresis Max: 4.5 %
- Long-Term Drift Max: 5 %
- Response Time Max: 5 μs
- Temperature Sensitivity Max: 0.36 % per °C
- Sensing Area: 71.3 mm²
- Lifespan: 1 million actuations
- IP Rating: IP64
- Operating Temperature Min: -9 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 60 °C
FlexiForce User Manual 3101_0
Mechanical Drawings 3101_0
3D Step File 3101_0