Phidgets PhidgetInterfaceKit 8/8/8 Mini-Format 1010_0
Provides the full functionality of the 8/8/8 I/O board in a small DIP-36 package that is plugged into your own board. If you want the 8/8/8 functionality but space is an issue, or you are building a number of units and want to eliminate wiring between boards, this is the way to go.
You can create a smaller system by integrating custom electronics into your PCB, and by only using connectors for the wiring required in your system. Eliminating or reducing wiring also helps create a much more reliable system.
The 1010 - PhidgetInterfaceKit allows you to connect devices to any of 8 analog inputs, 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs. It provides a generic, convenient way to interface your PC with various devices.
The PhidgetInterfaceKit 8/8/8 Mini-Format is intended for OEMs and system integrators.
In order to use the 1010, you must be comfortable with designing your own circuit. You will need to understand the signals coming from and going to the 1010.
- Controlled By: USB (Mini-USB)
- API Object Name: DigitalInput, DigitalOutput, VoltageInput, VoltageRatioInput
- USB Voltage Min: 4.6 V DC
- USB Voltage Max: 5.5 V DC
- Current Consumption Min: 13 mA
- Current Consumption Max: 500 mA
- Available External Current: 487 mA
- USB Speed: Full Speed
- Operating Temperature Min: 0 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 70 °C
- Number of Voltage Inputs: 8
- Voltage Input Resolution: 10 bit
- Input Impedance: 900 kΩ
- Input Voltage Min: 0 V DC
- Input Voltage Max: 5 V DC
- 5V Reference Error Max: 0.5 %
- Voltage Input Update Rate Min: 1 samples/s
- Voltage Input Update Rate Max (4 Channels): 1000 samples/s
- Voltage Input Update Rate Max (8 Channels): 500 samples/s
- Voltage Input Update Rate Max (WebService): 62.5 samples/s
- Number of Digital Inputs: 8
- Pull-up Resistance: 15 kΩ
- Low Voltage Max (True): 900 mV DC
- High Voltage Min (False): 4.2 V DC
- Low Voltage Trigger Length Min: 4 ms
- High Voltage Trigger Length Min: 15 ms
- Digital Input Voltage Max: ± 15 V DC
- Digital Input Update Rate: 125 samples/s
- Number of Digital Outputs: 8
- Series Resistance: 300 Ω
- Digital Output Current Max: 16 mA
- Digital Output Voltage Min: 0 V DC
- Digital Output Voltage Max: 5 V DC
Mechanical Drawing 1010_0
3D Step File 1010_0