Phidgets HIN1000_0 Touch Keypad Phidget
The Touch Keypad Phidget works like a smartphone's touchscreen, sensing the change in capacitance as your finger comes near. You can place the Touch Keypad Phidget behind up to 3mm of glass or plastic, allowing you to enclose the hardware to make the panel child-friendly and aesthetically pleasing. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- Seven capacitive touch regions - each region can be assigned a different function in your program
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Automatic recalibration if an object is present for more than sixty seconds, preventing regions from being locked by unintentional objects like dirt or debris.
- Controlled By: VINT
- Calibration Time: 45 s
- Sampling Interval Max: 1 s/sample
- Sampling Interval Min: 25 ms/sample
- Detecting Distance Max: 5 mm
- Current Consumption Max: * 3.6 mA
- Current Consumption Min: 50 μA
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
We reccomend the following sensitivity setting depending on your application:
Sensitivity (0-1) Application
- 0.8 - 1.0 Behind up to 3mm of glass
- 0.2 Inside default enclosure
* - Current consumption varies depending on selected data interval.
Mechanical Drawing HIN1000_0