Phidgets HIN1100_0 Thumbstick Phidget
The Thumbstick Phidget provides a familiar 2-axis thumbstick similar to those on a video game controller. The stick springs back to the neutral position when released. It can also be pressed down with a click, which will register in software and can be tied to a function in your software. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- Two-axis position - vertical and horizontal position can easily be converted to angles and magnitude
- Button - The thumbstick also operates as a button, adding extra functionality to your program.
- Controlled By: VINT
- VoltageRatio Input Resolution: 0.0021
- Current Consumption (Unconfigured): 20 μA
- Current Consumption Max: * 1 mA
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
Mechanical Drawing HIN1100_0