Phidgets 1014_2B PhidgetInterfaceKit 0/0/4
The PhidgetInterfaceKit 0/0/4 allows you to control high power devices such as incandescent light bulbs, fans, and pumps by electronically switching power on and off.
The 1014 has 4 Relay Outputs for switching AC or DC power; the relays are Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT).
Note: This board is not suitable for switching signals. It takes at least 100mA of current to bridge the oxide layer that forms on the relay contacts, and most signals will not meet this requirement.
Comes Packaged with:
- Hardware mounting kit:
- 4x M3 Bolts (2cm Length)
- 4x Plastic spacers (5mm Length)
- 4x M3 Nuts
- API Object Name: InterfaceKit
- Switch Type: SPDT
- Switching Speed Max: 20 cpm
- Recommended Wire Size: 12 - 24 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: 0 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 70 °C
- Controlled By: USB (Mini-USB)
- API Object Name: DigitalOutput
- Dielectric Strength: 1.5 kV AC
- Contact Resistance Max: 120 mΩ
- Load Voltage Max (DC): * 30 V DC
- Load Voltage Max (AC): 277 V AC
- Load Current Min: 100 mA
- Load Current Max (DC): 7 A
- Load Current Max (AC): 12 A
- Turn-on Time Max: 10 ms
- Turn-off Time Max: 10 ms
- Current Consumption Min: 14 mA
- Current Consumption Max: 300 mA
- USB Speed: Low Speed
*Note: Switching this relay at voltages higher than 30V will result in a reduced product lifespan.
Please Note: This relay cannot be switched at its maximum AC voltage and current at the same time. Ensure that total power of the load does not exceed the switching power for the relay. For example, you can switch this relay at 277V AC and 6.3A (1750VA), or at 145V AC and 12A (1750VA), but not at 277V and 12A (3324VA).
Mechanical Drawing 1014_2B
3D Step File 1014_2B