Phidgets 1106_0 Force Sensor
The 1106 reads 0V when no force is applied. As force increases on the circular button the value increases towards 5V.
It is intended as a user input device (i.e. recognizing that someone is pushing a button).
The 1106 is not accurate enough to be used as a weight measurement device and is not designed to have force applied constantly over time.
Comes packaged with:
- 3002 – 60cm Phidget Cable
- Sensor Type: Force
- Controlled By: VoltageRatio Input
- Sensor Output Type: Ratiometric
- Force Min: 0 N
- Force Max: 39.2 N
- Current Consumption Max: 500 μA
- Output Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Operating Temperature Min: 10 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 40 °C
- Lifespan: 100000 actuations
Mechanical Drawing 1106_0
3D Step File 1106_0