Phidgets DST1200_0 Sonar Phidget
The DST1200 accurately measures distances between 40mm and ~10m. Use this Phidget when you for motion sensing, object detection, or spatial awareness. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
- Distance is measured using ultrasonic waves reflected off objects.
- Detect up to 8 reflections, strongest reflection will be reported by default
- Retrieve data as often as every 100 milliseconds.
- Sensor Type: Distance (Sonar)
- Controlled By: VINT
- Measurement Distance Min: 40 mm
- Measurement Distance Max: 10 m
- Measurement Distance Resolution: 10 mm
- Sampling Interval Min: 100 ms/sample
- Sampling Interval Max: 60 s/sample
- Current Consumption Max: * 5.6 mA
- Current Consumption Min: (unconfigured) 47 μA
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
* - Current consumption varies depending on selected data interval.
Maximum Phidget Cable Length
The maximum recommended length of the Phidget cable between this device and a VINT Hub depends on a few different factors. If the device has a Shield icon printed on the enclosure, it means it's equipped with an improved filter which will increase the maximum cable length.
- Cable Gauge 26 AWG or thicker - Cable Length 5 m
- Cable Gauge 26 AWG or thicker (with Shield) - Cable Length 50 m
Mechanical Drawing DST1200_0
3D Step File DST1200_0